- Water – 1 cups & 2 tbsps
- Corn oil – 1 tbsp
- Butterscotch syrup (or maple syrup) – 1/3 cup
- Bread flour (high-protein flour) – 3 cups
- Rolled oats – 1 cup
- Cinnamon powder – 2 tsps
- Instant yeast – 2 & 1/4 tsps
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Cranberries + raisins – 1 cup
Using the SKG3920 breadmaker, these are the steps:
- Set to 9. MIX function (15 min).
- Remove dough from baking pan & divide them 12 equal size small ball.
- Place them on greased baking tray. Put it inside oven to proof (1 hr, place a bowl of hot water together with dough inside the oven, electricity off) – dough will double in size.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 20 mins (200C).
It’s a wonderful Sunday I chill and enjoy in Pavillion☺ Gel manicure done in BMIC by Baby, followed by tea-dinner-movie with friend. What a wonderful Sunday!
I like my new gel nail. Angela, the owner of the shop is patient enough to help me with this two tone gel colour this morning:
An unexpected gift from The Gardens Club…
Colour gel done @BNIC Starhill …
It meant to be a surprise party to our beloved friend Hui Li. She was surprised by this one month earlier birthday celebration though.
My Christmas belated pressie from a friend =) It’s a 3D puzzle and it took me some time to figure out how to fix it…fun yet challenging =)
Gel nails are among the most natural-looking of all nail enhancements and worth thinking about if you want nails that look like your own, moreover it is longer and stronger 🙂 but you may want to consider a short one as it is easier to maintain.
Gel nails are created by applying layers of gel acrylic to the nails. Nails must be dry with an ultraviolet light. A good manicurist is important as doing it yourself is tricky. That said, the basic steps are:
- Attach tips
- Trim tips
- File tips to shape
- Blend tips
- Buff & smooth
- Apply few layers of gel acrylic
- Dry under UV light between the application
- Once set, file and buff the nails
- Apply topcoat
Something to take note: gel nails need maintenance every 2-4 weeks, depending on how quickly your nails grow. Also, when any enhancement are removed, your natural nails may be paper thin 😦
It’s a wardrobe organizer, I bought it in 100 yen shop. It doesn’t come in a set but you have to buy the box and the separator individually.