Here you go…the recipe:
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 4 1/2 cups bread (high protein) flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 tsps yeast
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsps cinnamon powder
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- Place dough ingredients into baking pan, set to function 10. DOUGH (1.5 hrs).
- Remove dough from baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Roll dough into a 16 x 21 inch rectangle.
- Spread dough with 1/3 cup softened butter.
- Then sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Make sure to get it to the very edges!! (Optional: save a little mixture to sprinkle on top of the rolls once they are rolled up.)
- Roll up dough.
- Cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking tray.
- Place the baking tray into oven – proofing for 1 hr (put a bowl of hot water inside oven, electricity off).
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 mins (at 200C).
- Let it cool for a bit and enjoy ur soft & sweet Cinnabon!😍