Soft bread which goes well with meat floss, jam, etc 🌭
- Water 160g
- Olive oil 30g
- Salt 2g
- Sugar 25g
- Yeast 5g
- Bread (high protein) flour 300g
- Milk powder 20g
- Nestum 30g
- Place all ingredients into bread pan and set function 10. Dough (1.5 hrs).
- Remove dough from bread pan, deflate and divide into equal 8 portions (about 72g each).
- Shape it into rectangular shape and place inside a baking tray.
- Place the baking tray inside oven together with a bowl of hot water for proofing (1 hr) – electricity off.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 mins (at 180C).
- Enjoy 🥖