This is an easy banana cake recipe. What you need:
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 large)
- 3/4 corn oil
- Whisk flour, baking soda, & salt in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs, sugar, bananas and oil in a bowl.
- Add dry ingredients in banana mixture and stir until well combined.
- Scrape batter into a greased 9″ loaf pan. Smooth the top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 175C for 60-70 mins. (Test with a tester)
- Transfer to a wire rack, let bread cool in pan for 15 mins.
- Enjoy 😊
1st attempt…forgot to smooth the top 😬