Never thought that making meat floss could be this easy. 5 ingredients needed, besides pork that you need to buy fresh from the butcher (or meat that left from the soup you cooked last night) the rest of the ingredients just come in handy.
- 500g lean pork
- 30g oyster sauce
- 10ml soy sauce
- 80g sugar (or less)
- 50g butter
- Cut pork into cubes & boil for 1 hour.
- Cool down the meat for 30 mins.
- Place the meat in a zipper bag, roll with a rolling pin – into meat floss.
- Put the meat floss & ingredients 2-5 into SKG bread maker
- Set function 13. Jam and wait for it to bake in 1 hr 20 mins. Repeat function 13 and bake for another 1 hr 20 mins.
- Enjoy your meat floss with bread, porridge, etc ✌🏻