Easy to make just too many ingredients needed 😓 But all worth it.
- 250g butter (I used the left over half Tatura + half SCS unsalted butter)
- 100g icing sugar (or less, sifted)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 180g all purpose flour (sifted)
- 90g cornstarch (sifted)
- 10g milk powder
- 150g nestum
- Whisk butter & icing sugar until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla essence into the batter, mix well.
- Fold in the powders (all purpose powder, cornstarch & milk powder), followed by nestum.
- Keep cookies dough in fridge (30 mins) for easy shaping later.
- Bake in pre-heated oven (160C) for 20 mins or till golden brown.
- Enjoy your cookies after cooling down.