Think I should bake something to celebrate this special occasion. Went through Pinterest and saw this pretty cookies. Baked succcesfully. Like the texture and agree that cookies should be sweet…
Recipe: (6 ingredients)
- Mix together cake mix & baking powder, put aside.
- Whisk together eggs, oil & vanilla.
- Add the egg mixture to the cake mixture and stir to form a dough- stir vigorously until all of the pockets of dry cake mix are gone.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded balls of dough, about 2 tbsps each onto baking sheet. Stick a few more chocolate chips on top of the cookie dough balls if you want them for looks. Make sure the balls of dough are taller than they are wide.
- Bake for 20 mins in the preheated oven at 180C.