Realised that I am not good at cookies baking, gonna put the blame on my oven. It is not functioning well lately, temperature went haywire 🙄
My first pineapple cookies baked successsfully but the time needed is longer than what is required in the recipe. Going to share this yummilicious 5 ingredients CNY pineapple very buttery cookies (nastar) recipe.
What you need: (make ~100 pieces)
- Cream butter & condensed milk till light.
- Add egg yolk one at a time & beat until combined.
- Mix in flour until soft and non sticky
- Shape pineapple filling into elongated ball of 7g each.
- Put dough into the nastar mould, press it out, and place a piece of elongated pineapple filling in the middle.
- Cut the edges and seal it.
- Bake in preheated oven at 165C (fan forced) for 23 mins or till golden brown
- Cool completely before storing.