Simple recipe, get it done in 1 hour =)
sliced cheddar cheese 125g
plain flour 20g
corn flour 15g
egg yolk 2
egg white 3
cream of tartar 1/8 tsp
1. Prepare a 7 inch round mould; but I used a bigger one, so it looks thinner.
2. Double boil ingredients A until cheese melt completely.
3. Remove from heat and add ingredients B, mix well, then add ingredients C, mix until well -combined.
4. Whip ingredients D until stiff and add it into (3), mix well until well incorporated.
5. Pour in onto the prepared mould.
6. Bake at 150 C in WATER BATH for 50 mins.
7. Remove from the mould immediately when baked, set aside to cool.