A belated BD celebration for Swi Ti & Patrick, we tried this in Hartamas branch. The online review is pretty good but I really felt it is overhyped. The pancake, cold noodle and even the BBQ chicken is not as delicious as the one in Seoul Korea (Taman Danao Desa). The staff is attentive but the service is rather brusque.
- Dak Gal Bi (Marinated chicken in spicy sauce) – RM27
- Yang nyum Dak gal bi (Chicken fillets marinated in a soy sauce) – RM27
- Mool Naeng Myun (Buckwheat noodles with cold broth) – RM17
- PaJeon (Korean scallion pancake) -RM25
- Dolsot bibim bab (Stonepot mixed rice) – RM19